Hi everybody

thanks to Conehead, I received this vine; it will be sent to Bart tomorrow morning
regards
thierry

<< Bart-PL <<

Conehead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
Hello all,
the EURO-GTO-vine is ready to move on. Thierry, your address, please -
thanks.

Kind regards,
CH

Conehead-BE << Thierry-FR << Bart-PL

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Bart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well done Christian,
> Thanks for investigation and sorting the things out.
> no one could do better than this ever! ;-)
> Me only hopes that Sofa hasn't lost that bit of respect towards me
after I joined that vine very recently...:-)
> btw. Sofa...is it a photo of yours cd storage rack placed at the PMS
group ? - love the sight of all of these toys spread around :)

> Cheers
> Bart
>
> US-OZ (Pacific) vine:
> Joseph(US) << CentralScrewtenizer(OZ) << John K [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> and
>
> EURO (Atlantic) vine:
> Richard-UK << Conehead-BE << Thierry-FR << Bart-PL

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS