From: neil_hawkins2003 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 09:14:01 -0000
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC & SHN formats

Sounds good to me Thierry. I'll send you my postal address off list.

Thierry ? FR << Neil(UK)

Thanks
Neil

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "thierry barbier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thierry ? FR <<
>
> Hi everybody
> I received from a friend of mine these  4 concerts from the good old
> days on 2 CDs in lossless format ( FLAC & SHN ), the sound quality
> is rather good for this era.
> I want now to offer this vine to the list as a sort of Xmas gift.
> Please, add your name and enjoy.
> Holiday greetings
> Thierry
>
> 30-Sep 1967, Konserthuset, Stockholm, Sweden
> 40 min, FM, A-
> You Didn't Try To Call Me, Petrouska (Stravinsky), Bristol Stomp
> (Appel-Mann), Baby Love (Supremes), Big Leg Emma, No Matter What You
> Do (Tchaikovsky's 6th), Blue Suede Shoes, Hound Dog, Gee, King Kong,
> It Can't Happen Here
>

> 2-Oct 1967, Olympen, Lund, Sweden
> 26 min, Aud, B+
> No Matter What You Do, Blue Suede Shoes, Hound Dog, Gee (incl. Duke
> Of Earl), Duke Of Earl, Orange County Lumber Truck Medley
>

> 8-Aug 1969, Carousel Theatre, Framingham, MA
> 25 min, SBD, A-
> The String Quartet, Bacon Fat
>

> 10-Aug 1969, Warrensville Heights Music Festival, OH
> 55 min, Stage?, B+
> Drum Solo, Some Ballet Music, Right There, FZ explains program
> music, String Quartet, Jam, In The Sky, Jam (incl. Chunga's Revenge
> chords)

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Life without art & music? Keep the arts alive today at
Network for Good!
</FONT><A HREF=""http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM" target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>