Hi All,

This vine is ready to move to the next person which is:
richard.leslie.moore... I will send next week,regards,Alexandre.

<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<"Richard"
<richard.leslie.moore@> << Neil (UK) << Conehead-BE <<
marcomat-IT << Mike Wilcox - USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<<<chrisforeman-USA<<<
Tom [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<< Matt [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<<
 John K - USA  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<< Joseph-US  <<<
Randy-US
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Uncle Meat.
> > ===========
> >
> > Songs include:
> > The Uncle Meat Variations, Dog Breath, In The Year Of The
Plague,
> Mr.
> > GreenGenes, Holiday In Berlin Full-Blown, Mother People, I'm
Not
> > Satisfied,Tengo Na Minchia Tanta (Written by Frank Zappa and
Massimo
> > Bassoli)
> >
> > The was movie started in 67 with the original Mothers of
Invention.
> > Finished in88 or 89 and released on videotape. The movie has
> basically
> > 2 parts to it.
> > One is based on the live concert footage of the Mothers plus
a small
> > orchestra in the London Festival Hall in 68. This footage is
based
> on
> > the story of members of the band quitting to start their own
band
> > eitherbecause they want a band of all disciplined music or
they want
> > to escape from under Zappa's shadow and play real rock and
roll. The
> > remainder of the movie is made up of Dom DeWild (Don Preston)
> > pretending to be a Jeckyl and Hyde sort. Really wierd. There
are
> also
> > some videos of the band for the songs Mr. Green Genes and
Holiday in
> > Berlin (from Burnt Weenie Sandwich). The concert footage is
good and
> > the videos are fun, but the rest is just plain bizzare.

> > Video From Hell.
> > ================
> >
> > Includes:
> >
> > * "Video From Hell" Animated Sequence by Bruce Bickford,
c.
> 1974-78
> > * "G-Spot Tornado" c. 1962-63
> > * Sigma TV Interview, December 19, 1986
> > * Excerpts from Secrets Of The U.M.R.K.
> > * St. Etienne, France, May 28, 1982 by Thomas Nordegg
> > * Ex Mattatoio di Testaccio, Rome, Italy, July 9, 1982
> > * "You Are What You Is"
> > * Excerpts from Uncle Meat, 1970 (included some unused
footage)
> > * Pinewood Studios, January-February, 1971 from The True
Story
> Of
> > 200 Motels
> > * Hotel Room, Berlin, 1968 (from Uncle Meat)
> > * MOI Live Footage, Los Angeles, late 1968 by Cal
Schenkel (from
> > Uncle Meat)
> > * Adelaide Tonight, NWS Channel Nine, Australia, 1973
> > * The Palladium, NYC, October, 1977 (from Baby Snakes)
> > * MOI 8mm Home Movies, 1969 by Motorhead Sherwood (from
Uncle
> Meat)
> > * Royal Festival Hall, October, 1968 (from Uncle Meat)
> > * 1967 MOI Recording Session for We're Only In It For The
Money
> > (from Uncle Meat)
> > * 1967 MOI at Garrick Theater (from Uncle Meat)
> > * We're Only In It For The Money Album Cover Photo
Session (from
> > Uncle Meat)
> > * Live 1967 MOI Unidentified Footage (Ripping the covers
of the
> > albums) (from Uncle Meat)
> > * Elliott Ingber Interview
> > * Metz, France, June 22, 1982
> > * Eric Malkin "I Need Your Love"
> > * Excerpts from An American Dissident
> > * Zappa Testimony before the Maryland State Legislature,
> February
> > 14, 1986
> > * Early 1986 Maryland TV Interview
> >
> > The music:
> >
> > * Video From Hell (unidentified Synclavier music)
> > * G-Spot Tornado from Jazz From Hell
> > * St. Etienne from Jazz From Hell
> > * Stevie's Spanking from You Can't Do That On Stage
Anymore
> Vol. 1
> > * You Are What You Is from You Are What You Is
> > * Night School from Jazz From Hell
> > * Dog Breath, In The Year Of The Plague from Uncle Meat
> > * King Kong from Baby Snakes (The Movie)
> > * Mother People from We're Only In It For The Money
(1987)
3
> > * Bogus Pomp from L.S.O. Vol. II

> -
> > 200 Motels, the true story..
> > =============================
> >
> > True Story of 200 Motels
> > A one-hour documentary on the making of Frank Zappa's
bizarre
> > 1971 comic musical. Vintage private footage from Frank's
personal
> > archives plus behind-the-scenes of the actual shooting and
> > recording. With Ringo Starr, Theodore Bikel, Keith Moon
and such
> > songs as "Sleeping in a Jar," and "Strictly Genteel." The
inside
> > history of the first feature-length film to be shot on
video in 6