hello all---did i do it correctly finally?

thanks

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
G'day mates!

Just got back from Australia and found these three discs waiting for me - Thanks Tom, for restarting this one again and sending them on to me.  Going off the last vine list from back in June, Joseph is next up - Send me your addie and I'll get these off to you.

Good onya mates!
John K

andy goldstein-USA<<< John K - USA NoKeating4@ <<< Joseph-US <<<
Randy-US<< cyrano@ <<< Rick Norris-USA <<<r2daft2 -UK ([EMAIL PROTECTED].)
<<<[EMAIL PROTECTED].

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less. __._,_.___

Frank zappa