Thanks to Glen for starting the vine and to marcomat for passing it on to me, I am now ready to attempt to pass it on to Luis - if he's back yet. Luis, if you're around send me your address. Otherwise, it's on to Bart.

John K

From: "marcomat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon Jan 23, 2006  4:52 am
Subject: RE: [Zappa-List] Re:VO 28/6/80 vine Messehalle Sindelfingen,Germany

Hi folks!
CDs just shipped by registered mail to John in the USA.

The vine should look as follows:

>> John-US [EMAIL PROTECTED]... >>  (Luis-AR lusi_tanio@ ?) >> Bart
 ( Pol) >> Mikael (Sweden) >>   Carsten - DK >>   scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<<

Apologies if I skipped some viner.

All the best
marco

From: "Glen Young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun Oct 23, 2005  9:24 am
Subject: 28/6/80 vine.....any interest ?

Just looking through my box of discs for something to offer the group and
came across this recording from Messehalle,Sindelfingen,West Germany
28/6/80.

Nice sound on this 2cd show,not sure how many on this list have the show but
I could make a copy available to pass around if required.

I mean,come on,Dave Logeman is on drums ;-))

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS