--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "John Gobetz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Please can I join in too---Pete Restall uk

> >> Luis-AR >> Bartr (Pol) >> Mikael (Sweden) >> Carsten - DK >>
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >> John G in Kansas >> restallp uk

cheers
Peter

 I'd like to get in on this as well---thanks!!!---John G in Kansas

> >> Luis-AR >> Bartr (Pol) >> Mikael (Sweden) >> Carsten - DK >>
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >> John G in Kansas << ??
Sindelfingen,Germany

>   Luis is back, so I'm sending this out to him tomorrow.
>
>   Heres how the line looks now:
>
>   >>  Luis-AR  >> Bart (Pol) >> Mikael (Sweden) >>   Carsten - DK
>>   scott [EMAIL PROTECTED]<<
>

>   Cheers,
>   John K

passing it on to me, I am now ready to attempt to pass it on to Luis -
 if he's back yet. Luis, if you're around send me your address.
Otherwise, it's on to Bart.

>         John K
>
>         From: "marcomat" <yahozna@>
>         Date: Mon Jan 23, 2006  4:52 am