Just a little "Zappa/Varese" sidenote.
At a Carnegie Hall show (don't remember if was the Mothers or Grand
Wazoo), a buddy and I gave Frank a Varese LP at the start of the show
and Frank said (something like) "Ahh, Integrales and Ionisation. Very
cool. Thanks for the album." He handed it off to Bald Headed John who
stayed very close to Frank as we approached the stage.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "sharpdressedmaniac2005"