Thanks. It rates the FM version an A. I’m thinking that the one I have isn’t quite an A. As with most of this stuff I was sent there are better versions already in circulation.

Jim L

From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 6:31 PM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] King Biscuit '77 show. (Not a vine offer) (yet)

To the best of my knowledge, that show is the first of the Palladium Halloween shows. It certainly isn't a first Halloween show, as the vine I'm concocting attests... Check more info on it at http://home.swipnet.se/fzshows/77b78a.html. It says that the KB broadcast was made up of tape from the entire run, which was 6 shows at least.

SOFA