sofa---sounds like a very nice one---jz
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] VO Felt Forum Halloween '76 - update

I should probably explain this better...
The early show from the 31st sounds pretty fair - no complaints from me, anyway. The late show, however, is a turd. I can tweak the sound, I can correct the speed, but there's no way to eliminate the taper's asshole friends who do NOT shut up the entire show. And it's grating - well, to me, it's way more than grating...
Nevermind; I've made the decision to pass this show along as is. Even polished to a see-yourself sheen, there's just no disguising that this show is a turd...
And I've yet to hear FZ introduce himself as Cher Allman - something I find hysterical, and am listening for intently. Got a couple more tracks to "proof" before the package is ready...
SOFA

i have 10/30 and 10/31 on cassette..i rated the 30th B+ and 31st B-

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS