Yeah,
It has greated some negative comments about the tour and towards the mods there.
I am indiffrent about it,somewhat disappointed, but...I am sure the shows will get circulated eventually if anyone is taping them. I know a couple people have mentioned they haverecorded some.
The mods are afraid of any trouble from Mrs. Z. I can't say I blame them though. I (and alot of others) have gotten alot of shows through them that a couple I personally have vined here so...
I have a great recording of the ZPZ portion of the Jammy's if anyone is intrested:)
The Chick Corea dedication to FZ and Inca Roads and Florentine Pogen.
Peace through music I always say.
Chris