DATE CITY/COUNTRY VENUE ON SALE
May 15 Amsterdam, Netherlands Amsterdam Music Hall  Read Re:views
May 17 Copenhagen, Denmark Copenhagen Falkoner Read Re:views
May 18 Oslo, Norway Sentrum Scene Read Re:views
May 19 Stockholm, Sweden Stockholm Hovet Read Re:views
May 21 Dusseldorf, Germany Philipshalle Read Re:views
May 22 Berlin, Germany Tempodrom Read Re:views
May 23 Prague, Czech Republic Sazka Arena Read Re:views
May 24 Budapest, Hungary
 Petofi Csarnok Open-Air On Sale Now
May 26 Zurich, Switzerland Volkshaus On Sale Now
TicketCorner.com
Starticket.ch
May 27 Milan, Italy
 Mazda Palace  On Sale Now
May 28 Rome, Italy Centrale del Tennis On Sale Soon
May 30  Brussels, Belgium Forest National On Sale Now (NL)
On Sale Now (FR)
Jun 01  Manchester, UK Manchester Apollo On Sale Now
Jun 02  London, UK Royal Albert Hall  On Sale Now
Jun 04 Dublin, Ireland Vicar Street On Sale Now
Jun 05  Paris, France Zenith On Sale Now
Jun 07 Athens, Greece Softball, Hellinicon Olympic Complex On Sale Now
www.tshellas.gr
www.ticketshop.gr
www.i-ticket.gr
Jun 09 Reykjavik, Iceland Laugardalsholl On Sale Now
Jun 11 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tower Theatre On Sale Now
Jun 12 New York, New York Beacon Theatre On Sale Now
Jun 13 Boston, Massachusetts Orpheum On Sale Now
Jun 15 Detroit, Michigan Meadow Brook Music Festival  On Sale Now
Jun 16 Toronto, Ontario Hummingbird Center for the Performing Arts
On Sale Now
Jun 17 Chicago, Illinois Auditorium Theatre  On Sale Now
Jun 20  Las Vegas, Nevada House of Blues, Las Vegas On Sale Now
Jun 21 Phoenix, Arizona Dodge Theatre  On Sale Now
Jun 22 Anaheim, California House of Blues, Anaheim  On Sale Now
Jun 23 Los Angeles, California The Wiltern LG  On Sale Now
Jun 24 San Francisco, California The Warfield On Sale Now

Also I am going to the NYC show and have front row balcony seats and
plan on recording the show. Will send notification after the show.

or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM