From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of chris
Sent: 06 June 2006 19:19
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: Uncle Meat, Video From Hell & 200 Motels True Story (3 DVD) NTSC

Thanks to marcomat I have these today and need to get Tom Forbin's address.
Please Tom get in touch off list with yer addy and I'll mail these to ya!
Thanks guys!
CF

marcomat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi forbin!
I haven't heard anything from Mike; he should have received the vine, since
usually it takes 14 days max for an envelope to cross the ocean...
I've tracked the Italian leg of the shipment
(http://www.posteitaliane.it/online/dovequando/dovequandoraccomandata.php?mp
code=RR366378255IT&mpdate=27%2F03%2F2006) and the packet left Italy the day
after I went to the Post Office.

"Music is The Best!"
Frank Zappa
\_.--.(