andy again--i think i got it now--i'm not stupid--just confused...."dis be da nakkin"

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
By the way Andy,  if you want to get in on a vine, you need to add your name and territory below to the end of the vine (see below).  The person before you will then send out an email when it's your turn, in this case Monastic3, requesting your address offlist.

Cheers,
John K