> I'd be willing to bet that it was released because FZ could purchase the
> rights to do so, unlike the Texas Motel Medley where he couldn't. I know that
> some of the US releases of that tour were slightly different from the UK and
> world releases because acquiring the rights to some tunes. Wasn't Bolero one
> of them?
> Lawyers is such crazy peoples!

Yes, the Bolero had to be removed from later pressings because Ravel's heirs
didn't approve. And that's just one example of copyrights taken to the
extreme...

best wishes,
Marco

Everything you need is one�click away.� Make Yahoo! your home page�now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM