Again, my yahoo email dissappears - I sent this one yesterday - I don't know why this happens!!!

John K

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 11:14 AM
Subject: V.O."The Big One" Halloween,Oct 31,1978 NYC

Well, now that you mention it, the progress on this one has not been very good. I just went back and checked my email and found a message from Greg H dated Oct 20th, saying the discs are on their way and to enjoy for Halloween - Halloween has come and gone, but still no discs.

Greg H, did you send this one out?

John K