--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'm very sorry for holding up the line here, but I've been so busy
and
> haven't sent this one off yet - It's in the mail today to Randy -
Sorry  guys!

> John K

I am ready to continue this vine and Rick Norris said "No thanks".

I have an e-mail out to Joseph (US) [EMAIL PROTECTED] for a mailing
address.

Here is what I wrote to him:

"Do you still want to and can you continue this vine? Please let me
know.
I will need an address.

I was getting ready to start another 3 DVD vine. I could just pony
it onto
this in the spirit of Thanksgiving.

- Mondo Hollywood
- Weasels Ripped My Flesh
- Onward Christian Soldiers - documentary on the Zappa hated
tele-evangelists and their quest for political power and world
domination."

~~~~
Is it okay to add stuff mid-vine?

Message 2