--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, aum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>   no i am not rick norris, i am in fact monastic3.
>   i am in the USA and would still like to be included in this vine.
>
>   so it should look like this:
>
>   Randy - US [EMAIL PROTECTED] com << monastic3 - US<<r2daft2 - UK
[EMAIL PROTECTED] com << Andy Goldstein - USA  [EMAIL PROTECTED] com
<< john g in kansas - USA croontoonz1950@ fament.com << Joseph (US)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] com

monastic3,

I tried your e-mail also. It bounced; See Below.

Send your address to me off list and it will be sent to you soon.
Your message was rejected by g.mx.mail.yahoo.com for the following
reason:

     delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [-15] - mta448.mail.mud.yahoo.com

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: