A new set of these 3DVD will be circulating this side of the pond,
hereby generating a new subvine, intro-Belgian first, EURO and maybe
Rest-of-the-World later ...

This way the original 3DVD set, on its way to Andy (hopefully ...) can
stay in the Americas and reach everone over there faster.

The "Belgian" vine:
Conehead-BE << jurgen.verfaillie@ (Belgium)<<Electricloopstation@
(Belgium)

This 3DVD set has been mailed out to Jurgen today. Enjoy !!!

Conehead

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "r2daft2" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The discs arrived safely in the UK and are now ready to be sent to
> Andy as soon as I have the address.
>
> Cheers
> les.
>
> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Conehead" <chtei@> wrote:
> >
> > Marlowe,
> > this should be the correct vine for this 3DVD set (as you have
> posted
> > a week earlier yourself in your message #13494 dated
> Dec.23,2006 ... ;
> > -) ):
> >
> > r2daft2 - UK [EMAIL PROTECTED] com << Andy Goldstein -
> > USA [EMAIL PROTECTED] com << john g in kansas - USA
> > croontoonz1950@ << jurgen.verfaillie@
> > (Belgium)<<Electricloopstation@ (Belgium) << White Rabbitt -
> > Centerville USA << greytowers@ (USA)
> >
> > Happy New Year to all!!
> >
> > Conehead
> >

>Details:
>
> Uncle Meat.
> > > ===========
> > >
> > > Songs include:
> > > The Uncle Meat Variations, Dog Breath, In The Year Of The
> Plague,
> > Mr.
> > > GreenGenes, Holiday In Berlin Full-Blown, Mother People, I'm
> Not
> > > Satisfied,Tengo Na Minchia Tanta (Written by Frank Zappa and
> Massimo
> > > Bassoli)
> > >
> > > The was movie started in 67 with the original Mothers of
> Invention.
> > > Finished in88 or 89 and released on videotape. The movie has
> > basically
> > > 2 parts to it.
> > > One is based on the live concert footage of the Mothers plus
> a small
> > > orchestra in the London Festival Hall in 68. This footage is
> based
> > on
> > > the story of members of the band quitting to start their own
> band
> > > eitherbecause they want a band of all disciplined music or
> they want
> > > to escape from under Zappa's shadow and play real rock and
> roll. The
> > > remainder of the movie is made up of Dom DeWild (Don Preston)
> > > pretending to be a Jeckyl and Hyde sort. Really wierd. There
> are
> > also
> > > some videos of the band for the songs Mr. Green Genes and
> Holiday in
> > > Berlin (from Burnt Weenie Sandwich). The concert footage is
> good and
> > > the videos are fun, but the rest is just plain bizzare.

> > > Video From Hell.
> > > ================
> > >
> > > Includes:
> > >
> > > * "Video From Hell" Animated Sequence by Bruce Bickford,
> c.
> > 1974-78
> > > * "G-Spot Tornado" c. 1962-63
> > > * Sigma TV Interview, December 19, 1986
> > > * Excerpts from Secrets Of The U.M.R.K.
> > > * St. Etienne, France, May 28, 1982 by Thomas Nordegg
> [...]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: