--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 5/1/07 3:11:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> writes:
>
> I saw it this morning on VH1Classic and it's all new with the focus
on
> Overnite Sensation/ApostrophOvernite Sensation/Apostroph<WBR>e
> interviews with Ian and Ruth Underwood, Bruce Fowler, Joe Travers,
Vai,
> Dweez, Moon, Ahmet, Gail, Elliot Ingber, etc.
>
> It shows again tonight at 5pm pacific time and 8pm eastern time.
Can't
> wait to see this one passed around on DVD - tons of rare footage of
the
> vault, rehearsals and recording both albums, etc etc etc.........v
>

> Ummmmmm.. it WAS released on DVD..
> TODAY.
> Where you been'n livin', Reseda?
>
> --Milhouse

Actually, yeah, I used to live in Reseda on Lanark St.....but thanks
for the tip on that - I had no idea....and the DVD is 98 minutes. I
haven't seen it discussed so does nayone have a review yet?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: