  From: Andrew
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 11:06 AM
  Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: Don't Miss The New Zappa Show on VH1Classic

  I missed the airing of this show BUT I bought the dvd. The program
  itself is kind of a tease when they talk over the music. The bonus
  features are really great though. Just the Montana footage from the
  Roxy performances was worth the price.

  --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  > Here's what's on the commercial release as bonus features, if you
  don't know already...
  > DVD Details:
  > Additional interviews and demonstrations not included in the
  broadcast version.Full live performances of Montana from the Roxy in
  1973 and Im The Slime from Saturday Night Live in 1976.New full live
  performance of Camarillo Brillo by Zappa Plays Zappa done specially
  for this DVD