From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of abxer3p
Sent: 03 July 2008 20:06
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] help/info needed on converting files

To make this short, the subject line says it in a nutshell.  I have been
using MusicMatch to convert from MP3 to WAV and the vice versa on one
computer (since my version of Sound Forge only recognizes WAVs).  Since
MusicMatch changed to Yahoo Music and then was discontinued, I can't do this
on my other computer.  I've looked at the other rippers/players on that PC
and can't find the same function; maybe I have it but don't know it.

What other programs can do this seemingly simple task?  Jim L., you have
always had great information.

thanks for your indulgence,

Joseph in Nevada (was Dallas)

http://www.antstuie.com/jo_bio.html