Trader's Little Helper...It does just about everything.

John K

-----Original Message-----
From: abxer3p <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 12:05 pm
Subject: [Zappa-List] help/info needed on converting files

To make this short, the subject line says it in a nutshell.  I have
been using MusicMatch to convert from MP3 to WAV and the vice versa on
one computer (since my version of Sound Forge only recognizes WAVs).
Since MusicMatch changed to Yahoo Music and then was discontinued, I
can't do this on my other computer.  I've looked at the other
rippers/players on that PC and can't find the same function; maybe I
have it but don't know it.

What other programs can do this seemingly simple task?  Jim L., you
have always had great information.

thanks for your indulgence,

Joseph in Nevada (was Dallas)

http://www.antstuie.com/jo_bio.html