--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Eddy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "These two records happen to be Frank's masterworks," Zappa tells
Billboard, "so this is the most ambitious of all the (40th anniversary)
projects.

I've been reading this comment in the various articles online and find
it kind of 'thin' to believe that those 2 were his
ultimate "masterworks".

Knowing the whole "Conceptual Continuity" theme from FZ's entire body
of work, for me it's all one big giant masterwork with some moments
being more masterful than others.

Lather (Greggary Peccary), Roxy & Elsewhere, Absolutely Free belongs in
the trilogy of Lumpy Money for my...money.

Uncle Meat, Waka Jawaka/Grand Wazoo, Overnite/Apostrophe, One Size,
Jazz From Hell, all the 88 stuff (Broadway, Jazz Noise, Best Band),
Yellow Shark, etc....all masterworks.

The modern day version of We're Only In It being Tinseltown/You Are
What You Is. Anyway, I'm just blabbin'.....

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: