...uhh, not to be redundant, but I must ask---are these available at
Barfko-Swill?--JGiK
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: zav_sto
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 8:53 PM
  Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: 40th anniversary of Zappa's albums

  >The "Lumpy Money" package will feature two separate mixes of each album

  Bri:
  Lumpy Gravy and the Capitol Lumpy Gravy clock in at around 59 minutes,
  and the 2 mixes of Money at 67 minutes. So why the third CD for Lumpy
  Money? It would be nice if the third CD contained the 1980s mixes of
  Lumpy and Money with bass and drum overdubs (so far there is no solid
  evidence that an entire Lumpy exists with the 1980s overdubs, tho).
  That would be better than three foreshortened CDs.

  >So in this particular case we have to be more about the process than
  the outtakes. You're going to be listening to how Frank worked, all
  the little developments of these pieces as opposed to just an outtake
  or another performance of that particular piece. You're going to hear
  how he got there from here.

  >a "sister" project will be released shortly after "Lumpy Money" that
  will contain more music from those sessions.

  Bri:
  I assume the "sister" project will be outtakes or other performances
  then, seeing as how there won't be any on Lumpy Money? Perhaps an
  expanded Mothermania? The Money Demos?