Hello,

I am using `zathura` as a fast & lightweight PDF viewer, I do like it a lot.

Recently, however, I've realised that running `zathura` for the first time
also launches the following *five* processes (observed via `top`):

    dbus-launch --autolaunch 0389ea1a1cc648c096dbf2ebed9276de --binary-syntax
--close-stderr

    /usr/bin/dbus-daemon --fork --print-pid 5 --print-address 7 --session

    /usr/lib/at-spi2-core/at-spi-bus-launcher

    /usr/bin/dbus-daemon --config-file=/etc/at-spi2/accessibility.conf --nofork
--print-address 3

    /usr/lib/at-spi2-core/at-spi2-registryd --use-gnome-session

These processes continue after zathura terminates.  The do not go away until
the end of my session.  For a lightweight tool, I find this quite surprising,
and frankly, I don't like unnecessary processes running in the background.  So
here are my questions:

  1. Why are these deamons started?

  2. Can I avoid them being started?

      - If so, how?

      - If not, how can I get rid of them automatically when `zathura`
        terminates?

System Information: I'm running zathura 0.2.6-1 on Arch Linux.  There's no
nifty Desktop environment, only a simple FVWM launched from a `.xsession`
script.  I like it simple.

Kind regards,
Stefan

--
Stefan Klinger                                      o/klettern
                                                    /\/  bis zum