I totally agree with that organisation :-)
We should just wait a few days to have all the volunteers and start to
organize it completely.
I added a record to the database :
today I worked on a few raw alg my computer found and I really liked
working on them and turning them into trigger friendly and easy to
execute algorithms.

Here is what I have done today :
www.belgiancubes.be/zbll (if it doesn't work today, it will probably
tomorrow because it's a brand new domain name, the dns might not be
spread all over the world yet)

I'm excited by this zb thing. I just re-praciced the few T algorithms
I learned a while ago, and I'm happy to see I haven't forgotten them
:p

Gilles.
PS : can I sign with [team zb] after my name ? :p