Ok so :-)
My webspace is open for that kind of work.
I'm not a very good computer/internet code programmer but I think I could get something done by tomorrow. But Doug might do it better than I do.

What exactly do we need  ?
I think a web interface which will make our work easily to view for people and easy to manage for us is the main goal.

So basically we need some sort of form we can fill in which will automatically generate a page for the visitor.
We need :
1. Alg
2. Image(s)
3. Cube Applet - It might be long to load the page, especially if we have a long list of algorithms
4. Comments
5. Time

What else could we add to make our work more efficient and easier to read ?

Gilles
- ZB Research Team