I'm aware that I haven't listed all the cases yet but these are the only one on which I've worked on at the moment and they still need to be improved.
I'll add all the images later tonight so that you can see what's left to do with this case (which H case is it ? H2 or something else ?)

And for the permutation image (not the 3D cube), do you have some sort of program or do you do them yourself in paint or something ?

Thanks,
Gilles.