Hi Anthony-

Yes, going by his posts here in the forum, Bill is wise and smart and
fair. I like Bill too, he's a marvelous cook <wink>

I was trying to get you to look into your assumptions about yourself
and other people. . .

Margie (roloro1557)



--- In [email protected], Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Margie,
>  
> I am poor at knowing other peoples experience. But Bill's words
sounds like the zen literature I read--to be ruminated. I don't have
to curry favor with him. I don't want to err on the wrong side either.
To be on the safe side, I would say he is deeper the woman in the
first stall in the fish market..
> 
> Regards,
> Anthony





------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to