Hi Anthony- I think the best way is to concentrate on what's happening right here, right now.
Margie (roloro1557) --- In [email protected], Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Edgar and Margie, > > I am fine at this moment, not really suffering a lot. Meanwhile I am scared by stories of suffering. If you think the best way is not to think about suffering, just 'think' about the present, I can say nothing more. Edgar, with your scientific approach, please read carefully the nderf, then tell me they are all bullshiting. > > Regards, > Anthony ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
