Chris said: That expectation alas has been a source of suffering for me,

Chris, what a wonderful gift of insight to you from the Zen Forum, no?
;-)

--ED

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, ChrisAustinLane <ch...@...> wrote:

... Also, apropos to this thread, one of the  expectations I had of zen
forum was that some one else would have spent he time to read and be
open to discussing Austin's book Zen and the Brain. That expectation
alas seems to be a source of suffering for me, since despite the tag
line of these emails people seem to prefer describing or judging or
excerpting books they haven't read, dammit.

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane