On Monday, January 17, 2011, ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Every individual is at the type and level of consciousness that he/she
> possesses at the present time, and this may evolve with age.
> Is any of these positions 'better' or 'worse'? The 'rational' mind can always
> be dragged in to 'justify' a position, whatever it might be.

Eh?  What?

Do what is good.  Do not do what is not good.  Where is the
rationality or the 'rationality' either?

Your frequent response to people telling how they respond to the
various ethical debates of our age seems to be to imply that the only
proper non-judgmental response is nothing. Forgive my clumsy
assumption if that is not your intended implication.

I continue to find that for many of the ethical debates of our age,
there are useful actions I can take do.