From: Kristy McClain <healthypl...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] visualization
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 6:04 PM

Brett,

This makes a lot of sense to me.  When you  write about Alaska, I can "feel"
it.  You are actually creating a zendo in your mind. Your last statement here
tells me that you are doing  what Bill does.  You are not attached to your
vision or thoughts.  To the contrary-- they simply flow on.  One thing I have
found is that people who have  a good imagination, and are visually-oriented ,
do better at this.  It is difficult for me, as  I am not good at creating
pictures in my head.. with one exception, but it is not relevant to this
discussion. Its said that males are more visually-oriented, so I am wondering
if men are better at this.  Its a curious idea.

Thanks for sharing.. ~ k