From: Kristy McClain <healthypl...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Can A Buddha Harm Others?/ Chris
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 25 February, 2011, 18:45

Hey Chris,

Glad your sesshi went well.

>>Let me state a few things:

1. Most mail readers can allow you to send all comments from a given
email address directly to the trash. I am periodically tempted to do
this with some people that irritate me habitually, but of course the
great way is easy for those who do not pick and choose.<,

I recognize this.  My sister is a tele-communications attorney, and advised the
same.  I've taken care of it.  The report was filed, and I'm told they  review
it--beginning with monitoring group activity here for 90 days.  i'm sure it
will be fine.

Thanks for sharing your personal story.  You have always inspired me. :)

Kristy