From: Healthyplay1 <healthypl...@yahoo.com>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 9 March, 2011 13:09:25
Subject: Re: [Zen] Two Potent Quotes

Um... so does forensics psychology. So-- its as simple as an unconscious wish
--"manifests"?

Sorry to interrupt. ..

Hi Chris and Mike. It may interest you to look at the classic
neurological experiments of Dr. Benjamin Libet. They have been
replicated many times. They seem to conclusively show that
action precedes conscious awareness of intending to act.
Steve