We aren't doing zazen - zazen is doing us : )

It's really actually quite simply and literally true that there is no
separate Chris to work hard at this method to gain this result.  Also, no
method and no result.  No doing better or doing worse.

Please, don't pick or choose on my behalf and don't act out of the
perspective of samsara for the sake of me - there's not enough here to be
worth the dualism.

And the zen I am learning is not something that straightens anything out -
rather it shows me how I try to bend life from its flow.  There's no one to
pour life back into practice - it is flowing across the ground most grandly
without help!

I'm pretty sure that if anyone thinks they know why they are drawn to
something, they are fooling themselves. Sometimes one can make a guess, but
in general the entire history of the universe is involved in how these
body/minds got here, much less in how these body/minds prefer one Zen
school over another.

Thanks,

--Chris
ch...@austin-lane.net