Edgar,

Nor does one who is awake to the Zen state necessarily turn up as one who would 
ever dance on any Tulips or Daffodils.  I would hope NOT!

I may have Zen, but I have too much respect for life-forms and their 
"gardeners" to dance on the bulbs of any Tulips, or Daffodils.  What a silly 
image, this dancing on daffodils.  How about just Twisting The Night Away?: 
usually only dance floors get scuffed, and sawdust gets compressed and 
powderized.  Really?: sawdust, anymore?  Maybe not in modern Ecstasy clubs.  
And maybe "Ecstasy" is by now old hat, not modern.  Twelve-hours of mild blue 
optical-illusions, I've heard.  Bad for the near-sighted.  Kids' stuff?

--Joe

> Edgar Owen <edgarowen@...> wrote:
>
> Dancing through the daffodils is not negative or useless. It's fun and 
> positive in human terms. My point is that just because you do it doesn't mean 
> you have Zen...




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to