A redundant addendum to my one liner below:

Perhaps this expression of partiality would be better received if I were to say "may only be expressed partially" rather than "is" partial - but adding this express condition only risks perpetuating the error by continuing to separate conceptually (rationalize) into understandings of inner and outer/self and other/this and that...

So, when I say any/all understandings are partial I am not judging them to be so (same error again). I am only only pointing to the nature of this/how this appears.

All communication is dual. Everyone 'understands' this easily enough when thinking in terms of 'self' communicating with 'others'. Few realize the 'self' as no less 'other', 'no other' as 'no-self'.

KG

PS - We may light candles, but no one owns their light once lit.

(the possessive pronoun "their" being an irrational irony intended to catch rational minds in reflection)


On 8/30/2012 2:18 PM, Kristopher Grey wrote:

On 8/30/2012 1:50 PM, Edgar Owen wrote:
> By have it I mean they are part of it, not that they possess it as one
> would possess a belonging...

All such understanding, is partial.

KG



Reply via email to