Merle,

I'm actually not on a 'holiday'.  I'm visiting my investments...Bill!

--- In [email protected], Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@...> wrote:
>
> 
> 
>  it's time... it's time..to say good bye..bye... bye.. bye...american pies!
> 
> .all this endless chatter where doeth it leadth but up a garden path  to the 
> manure heap!
> 
>  i do not speak again.
> 
> ..a picture tells a thousand words
> 
>  that is how it must be
>  the lotus and i are one
>  does the lotus speak in endless tongues?
>  no
>  it just is
>  we will see...
>  bill! is on holidays ...( out of sight out of mind) NOW reciting is one and 
> only mantra: NOW!
> filled with so much pride!
> 
> 
> the lotus may speak
>  and maybe not
>  we will see
>  merle
>  
> 
> 
> 
>   
> Merle, if you're finished, may I please have your catcher's mitt and 
> Louisville Sluggers?
> 
> (no, not the Romney character).
> 
> I'll be preaching here soon, provided the money arrives, and I'd like to hit 
> one out of the park.
> 
> Don't dessert me
> here, Dear;
> because, I already
> live in the desert.
> And Kris
> will miss
> you, too;
> and so will 
> I,
> three.
> 
> Sleep on it?  Anyway, when the time comes, Sleep (I just bought TWO new 
> pillows: Let's see if they make a new "me").
> 
> No way do I want to lose track of a Cousin. 
> 
> Rare, and precious, 
> 
> TNX!,
> 
> --Joe
> 
> > Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@> wrote:
> 
> > that's it over and out.
> > 
> > ..i'm finished
>




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to