Merle,

You have it wrong!

If I was in Heaven, why would I want to "descend"?  haha.

Condescend, maybe.  ;-)

But finally, I would not need a telescope.  Would I give THAT up?

Well, ...maybe heaven would become BORING; it has, in the past.

So, you're right: all Bodhisattvas return (or, delay their departure from terra 
firma).  Only for good reason!

--Joe

PS  Mike, I've always loved that Benny Hill track.  I also LOVE "Hindustan"; 
and, "Yes, We Have No Bananas".

> mike brown <uerusuboyo@...> wrote:
> 
> Not sure, but the theme tune to Benny Hill resonates.




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to