>From the Sun's perspective it's probably all ok; the author of the next
version of "A Natural History of Intelligent Species of the Milky Way"
probably won't be too shocked by our past or likely futures. As a part of
nature, I do request my fellow humans to eat as little meat as possible,
eschew automobiles as possible, and strive to do more with less materials
rather than do less with more. And save our cousin mammals.

Morality without duality : it's not what you'd think