They should actually be more accurate than those computational mathematics.

Also, I am applying them to all possible forms of the universe, and within
that, the current laws of nature may be only a special case - or not. If the
laws of nature are not a special case, then the details of the forms space
takes are not covered by those mathematics. Tor example, whether Mr. Smith's
house is red or blue. In addition, the mathematics can't handle metaphorical
ideas.

Jim