From: "siska_...@yahoo.com" <siska_...@yahoo.com>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 14 October 2012, 17:57
Subject: Re: [Zen] Hisorty

Hi Encik,

I find it confusing to listen to advices on what to eat and not to eat, and
when to eat what, how to serve the food. They also change over time. What was
considered good in the past, suddenly become not. Right now, I try to eat
moderately whatever it is. Easier said than done.

I wish you good health, so you can keep enjoying the pohong.

... And keep posting here..

Net