From: Joe <desert_woodwor...@yahoo.com>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 15 October 2012, 1:59
Subject: [Zen] Re: I need some practice advice

Anthony,

It's funny, but paper does not get more valuable with age, unless it is VERY
old: the Magna Carta; The US Declaration of Independence; prints of Albrecht
Durer etchings, etc. ;-)

The hundred-year-old $20 gold US coin I bought for $400 US about ten years ago
is now said to be worth over $1700. Funny, though, because paper is a LOT
easier and convenient to carry around, and heavy gold coins will just wear
holes in our pockets. But I guess we have to go with the Markets even when they
are obviously irrational. ;-)

I regret I did not buy TEN of those coins at the time. I could have gotten rid
of a lot of paper.

To keep this post on topic, I will mention Zen.

Maybe I'll expand on that in the next post.

--Joe

> Anthony Wu <wuasg@...> wrote:
>
> Bill!,
>
> The cliff in the USA is too deep to be filled with currency.

[snip]