my mistake bill!..you are a gentleman..i'll grant you that..merle

Merle,

I don't think I'll be encountering JC anytime soon.

I don't know what a 'boof head' means but it sounds derogatory.  I am not
overly interested in Richard.  I was just noting that when I referenced THE
GLADIATOR it was not a the movie you thought it was.

...Bill!