From: Joe <desert_woodwor...@yahoo.com>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 22 October 2012, 6:25
Subject: Re: [Zen] boiling blood to make the good oil! *

Anthony,

I have no doubts about Chi. Ch'an practitioner, here, and you know who my
teacher is/was.

Also, T'ai Chi student of Professor Shih-fu Da Liu, in New York City. He lived
from 1902-2000. We both lived in the same apartment building on 110th Street,
between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue in/on Manhattan Island.

If you like, tell me more about Chi, as detected by modern instruments, such as
those that I may have designed.

But most of my instruments are used in Astronomy, on telescopes. Trust me,
though, I will probably understand. Gladly. Will try. ;-)

All best,

--Joe