HYS,

Thanks for the medicine!!

Holding my sides... ,

--Joe

> yonyonson@... wrote:
>
> hahahaha  you two always crack me up!  Thanks, in sincerity!  *sticks out
> tongue*
> 
> HYS
> 
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 10:00 PM, Joe <desert_woodworker@...> wrote:
> 
> > **
> > Merle,
> >
> > I know nothing about enlightenment, but you "sure" show what you show. I 
> > won't put a name to it.
> >
> > And, no, I say nothing secretly, not here in the open.
> >
> > I thought you knew me by now.
> >
> > --Joe
> >
> >
> > > Merle Lester wrote:
> > >
> > >  are you joe secretly saying you are more enlightened than me?..tut
> > tut..shame on you.. merle




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to