attack of the mutant camels here...

what's your beef joe?

kandinsky is my "hero.."..he leadeth me to colour and the joy of life!

the musty dark  halls and handwoven mats do not leadeth me to the pastures 
green and the golden flower!

merle


  
Merle,

with a loaf of bread under her arm, Merle cried she was impoverished:

"> snippets do not the whole story tell...
> what artwork?..
> what book?..what feast?.."

My typing speed is high, and I try to keep ideas clear.  It's ALL there in 
black and white.  I usually don't repeat myself for no good purpose, even 
another's laziness or unfitness to read.  Why?  Life is short.  And I don't 
blame your not reading sometimes.

This is why I asked you (kindly?) a month ago if you know how to follow a 
thread.  If you learn, and then *DO* so, you'll find a lot there, abundantly 
laid-out.  I don't say "feast!", but at least "find".  It may in fact turn out 
unpalatable, it depends.

Be a gleaner; a vacuum cleaner!
Pocket the nuggets and dust,
before we all rust.

Or you've seized-up already?,
and can't follow a thread?:
We've written down plenty
that takes a reader to be read.

Whole story's been told;
Day's-catch has been sold;
the Market stall here is bare.
What used to be there
is out of my hair
and in your cupboard,
Mother Hubbard.

Will you and your dog have none,
Or some? 's what it comes down to.

Good morning!

--Joe

PS (use the stamina you showed in reading Kandinsky, e.g.  You didn't leave big 
holes there, too, did you?).

> Merle Lester  wrote:
>
> joe..
> 
> snippets do not the whole story tell...
> what artwork?..
> what book?..what feast?..
> the last supper perhaps?...
> are you ready to break the bread and drink the wine? 
> 
> merle


 

Reply via email to