Salik,

Nice.

I see the word.  I hear the name.  And I thinks, I thinks:

"California, preaching on the burning shore
California, I'll be knocking on the golden door
Like an angel, standing in a shaft of light
Rising up to paradise, I know I'm gonna shine."

...as in "Estimated Prophet"; and performed, e.g., in my Garden State,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DlhvNbadF8

Bobby is here TONIGHT in The Old Pueblo at the Fox Theater.  So long, Jim!

--Joe

> "salik888" <novelidea8@...> wrote:
>
> California
> 
> /\
> 
> zendervish




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to