dear cousin joe..

i don't do instant coffee..i am a tea drinker mainly..

 we await with baited breath for the diamond lady's response..

was she the black snake that came at noon and i failed to recognise her in her 
black tyre tread robes with her milky white eyes?


 her aura left in such haste i missed her message....

 that's now instant it was...

 merle



  
Dear Merle,

You'd be in good company in the United States of A.

Instant-coffee is king, queen, and kin.

("soluble coffee", my friends in the wilds of London call her).

Or, it used to be, here.

Now, everybody knows about "Arabica".

But they want it NOW.

Not much has changed.  I'm being generous.

If the psychotherapy is not for you but for a third party, perhaps nonetheless 
you can practice a modicum of civil understanding and attend to the inbox 
occasionally while the response may be in formulation and in transit.  I say 
this as a theorist, because, as you know, I know nothing.

If this is an emergency, please dial "911".  Or is that "999"?

Here's a link: the Psychedelic Furs with their "No Easy Street", which begins 
with the line:

"nine-nine-nine, the Police don't come... ".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG9dwsIyMWY

The band had nothing to do with psychedelia -- I don't think -- but more, or 
everything, to do with Punk.  I don't know them well.  Is anybody here straight 
about them?  31 years old now, the track.

Merle, I wish you well getting the reply you need, and I wish well, too, to 
whoever needs the services.  I'll bet the Dr. does Bodhisattva's and yeoman's 
work.  May the channel open.

--Joe

> Merle Lester  wrote:
>
> dearest joe... 
> 
> do you think i just sent an ordinary email to the diamond lady?.. apart from 
> the introduction
> 
> ..i asked for help...for her psychotherapy... not for me..no...i asked and 
> she has not responded..
> 
> so so so busy eh?
> 
> ..sitting in those small dark musty halls on handwoven mats ..leading her 
> sheep to pastures ever green
> 
> my pastures here are green...emerald green..
> 
> her pastures are concrete and traffic noise of city life..
> 
> mosman the land of the filthy rich..and filthy they are..clothed in the rags 
> of the sweat of the poor
> 
> get lost ..no way... am i not going to push this barrow up the hill sideways 
> at any cost..
> 
> there will be no more emails, no hand penned letters..
> 
> i don't do stalking joe..and i don't do crawl
> 
> you are too idealist joe with this lass...you don't know her from a bar of 
> soap
> 
> as the saying goes diamond cuts diamond
> 
> and this diamond lady...
> 
> has not cut through to my cyberspace ..
> 
> merle
> 
>


 

Reply via email to